Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An unexpected insight

I remember when I used to wonder how I would react to seeing my Sir in any kind of submissive role.  This was during any number of conversations, and all before I was collared by Mister J as His pup.

This past weekend, I actually got an answer to that question.  I've always known that MISTER defers to Sir Alexaner as Daddy.  As a matter of knowing, without actually seeing, there was never any problem on my part.  Actually, I can't recall having ever given it much thought.  Knowing my place with MISTER and with Sir Alexander has always been enough.

But when I actually saw it, it immediately struck me how fortunate I am.  I've always known that MISTER values and appreciates the service He receives from me.  At that moment, though, I caught a glimpse of how deep MISTER's views on and appreciation of service might go.  I don't presume to know what was going through His mind at anytime, only that there was a split-second of understanding there.

So, now I know the answer.  And if I thought of myself as a fortunate pup before that, I feel even more so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment