Monday, May 7, 2018

CLAW 2018

CLAW 2018 is ended and the road points toward home.
Gotta be fully candid. This doesn’t go down as one of the best CLAWs I’ve been to. It was great seeing friends and family, meeting some new friends for the first time. It was AWESOME presenting the knife play class with Tina Landi(I learned as much as I shared). Added some new toys to the collection. Shenanigans were had to satisfaction.
Even so, something about it just felt...off. It’s not something I can put my finger on, just that the overall vibe felt different. Wasn’t the weather that made it ungodly cold on the cigar deck. Wasn’t the protesters that made for an unexpected sideshow. All I can really say is that it wasn’t the same charged atmosphere I’ve come to know.
What matters still though is the people. I came to see friends and family, and that made for the fun. Miss you all already

No comments:

Post a Comment