Wednesday, November 5, 2014

One Year Later...



Tomorrow morning I’ll be starting the long drive down to Tampa/St. Pete. It was one year ago that I looked down that same stretch of road, setting out for International Puppy 2014. I didn’t know then I’d be coming back along that highway with the title. I didn’t know that it was to be the start of one hell of a journey, one that would turn out to be the journey of a lifetime. And now, 31,000 miles and one year later, I’m going back to where it started. And even though I stepped-aside back in July, this feels like a closing of an incredible chapter in my life.

I know I’m not the same pup I was one year ago. So many awesome things came my way, and I was fortunate and blessed to be able to meet so many incredible people. Each and every one of them left an imprint in my life, in my understanding and appreciation of our community pack. They all left me with an increasingly greater and deeper appreciation of just how strong and warm our pack really is. To be one of many who share as much as we all do, well… it’s nothing short of amazing, and I consider myself lucky to be a part of it all.

On this, the one year mark, I again thank you all for everything you gave me. I can only hope I was able to return or pay it forward enough.

-WuzzyPup Tripp-



No comments:

Post a Comment